This is where I sat and wrote you your letter, Peej!Above: the trail leads to my favorite beach, north of Santa Cruz a few miles and it is so beautiful.
It's true, I actually had a photo shoot, for no good reason whatsoever. It was satisfying and embarrassing all at the same time (just so you know, there was no one else on the beach - i am not that lame, ok?), and now I'd like to share my embarrassment with all three of you who read this. I know you will all still love me, despite my now not-so-hidden narcissism. This nostril photo above is for my mother, who has always said I have lovely nostrils. There's nothing like a mom when you need a nostril compliment.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
It's Snowing...Somewhere...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you DO have great nostrils - comes from my side of the family. Beautiful pictures - I will set one of them in teh place of honor as my computer desktop today!
Love you!
Mom
love these photos! the birds are creepy, yes. i love the photo of you 3rd one from the last. you are gorgeous! can't wait for the letter. love you lots! xo, pj
Post a Comment