Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Motor Sickle

Yes, that is correct.


I am now the proud owner of a not-quite motorcycle. It's a motor-sickle, like my mom says. Also known as a Vespa.


I could show you a photo but I want to wait until I can show you a photo of my own personal Vespa, instead of a stock photo from somewhere. So, stay tuned...


By the way, this is a huge deal. Huge. Deal.


2 years in the making.


This is it, folks.


Like I said, stay tuned.


5 comments:

ade said...

BETSY!!! Your very own VESPA!!! Oh, my gosh! Now, I really want to come see it! This is the coolest news ever. Im so excited for you!

Pilar said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see photos of it! And I want to see a matching helmet.

Deborah Gugala said...

I like the dawg. He's got 'tude.

liz said...

ewdjhwehwekjhdjkhkkhkjhkl = my excitement!

ditto to all the comments - so excited for you my friend.

you deserve it!

(ps the dog is my most favorite - reminds me of "tiny!")

betsy said...

ah! TINY!