well, i think you're supposed to say that - you've already lived such a great journey. if i said that, however, it would be a sad affair because i'm still just beginning my life. there is a tiny part of me, though, that is a huge fan of the quiet chair :)
That is true - and you have had the seeds of adventure sown deeply in you from both sides of grandparents! However, take time to find that easy chair along the way. AND learn to knit. I can teach you. I want to learn to tat as well - I am told that if you have 10 years notice you can tat an elbow-length bridal veil.
ha! well you have at least ten years notice, so don't get out of your easy chair just yet ... :) By the way, a woman at Bible Study yesterday told me it was so great how much I love the Lord, and how she could care less about anything else if her grown kids were walking with the Lord. I told her, well, I'll tell you that MY mom might rather have some grandbabies to love!
4 comments:
Sad to say...but I knid of look forward to the quiet chair by the window at the end of the journey.
well, i think you're supposed to say that - you've already lived such a great journey. if i said that, however, it would be a sad affair because i'm still just beginning my life. there is a tiny part of me, though, that is a huge fan of the quiet chair :)
That is true - and you have had the seeds of adventure sown deeply in you from both sides of grandparents! However, take time to find that easy chair along the way. AND learn to knit. I can teach you. I want to learn to tat as well - I am told that if you have 10 years notice you can tat an elbow-length bridal veil.
ha! well you have at least ten years notice, so don't get out of your easy chair just yet ... :) By the way, a woman at Bible Study yesterday told me it was so great how much I love the Lord, and how she could care less about anything else if her grown kids were walking with the Lord. I told her, well, I'll tell you that MY mom might rather have some grandbabies to love!
Post a Comment