And I spend most of each week with teenage girls, trying to love them well and be a blessing to them for the short five weeks they're here at Redwood Glen. (by the way, photos to come). They have made my last weeks in California the best I could ever have even dreamed.
So needless to say, I'm asking God to calm my heart and help me get everything done in the right time and the right way. I am ready to be on the road, and to be able to relax into the rhythm of my trip.
Things to Do:
- Route planning, lets hope tomorrow!
- Look into buying a hammock tent which may be the greatest invention ever.
- Buy some basic maintenance equipment, like the fix-a-flat goo.
- Get AAA towing :)
- Get my Vespa back from the dealer where they're taking their SWEET time fixing it.
- Pack the clothes I'll use on the trip.
- Figure out what shipping company I'll use and schedule my pickup.
- GIVE MORE MORE MORE TO THE THRIFT STORE!
- Drink lots of calming tea.
And that, friends, is just the beginning. Love you all and hope to see some of you this summer!
2 comments:
There is NEVER enough time to get it all done = don't expect it.
ive begun to pray for you my friend. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
Post a Comment