Thank you for making this possible. I just set it up, and I love it. It is less bulky than my tent and more versatile. Thank you so much for everything.
that is crazy looking...now to find two treesws close together.
I used a one man tent tied to( if stakes needed) or over( if pop up) a bed frame when i slept in Malawi...alot more comfortable that mosquito nets over beds cause i did not have to worry about holes in the nets or not moving so it stayed tucked in around me.I found a great one man tent with screen on the sides so let more air in( if used outside you could add a fly)....worked great!
1 comment:
that is crazy looking...now to find two treesws close together.
I used a one man tent tied to( if stakes needed) or over( if pop up) a bed frame when i slept in Malawi...alot more comfortable that mosquito nets over beds cause i did not have to worry about holes in the nets or not moving so it stayed tucked in around me.I found a great one man tent with screen on the sides so let more air in( if used outside you could add a fly)....worked great!
Post a Comment