So, my amazing Aunt Nancy and Uncle Chris both decided to buy my two brothers and I plane tickets to come home to surprise my dad who was turning 60. So I got to Nashville, got off my Vespa, spent a day with Simon, and got back on a plane and returned to Kansas. Which felt weird.
We've been having a great time, though (photos to come), and made sure to get tons of footage of the surprise day, which Simon is going to make into a video of some sort. I'll post it as soon as he gets it finished.
I've been hearing about the hurricane that is heading for the east coast, which makes me happy I'm not ON the east coast yet. Hopefully it'll have come and gone by the time I get back on the Vesperini, which happens to be in only a few short days. The last leg of this journey is almost upon me.
Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment