Comments to all your combined posts: That settles it - I am moving to Nashville. 4 hours away is closer that you have EVER lived to us!
Cute VEspa video - but did you ever leave the parking lot?
Your dad and I wish you would reconsider your cross-country trip (invest in qualified, insured shippers), if only because your Vespa (like your little car) is not built for that kind of brutal treatment, and such a trip would likely shorten its life by many, many miles. Not to mention it would shorten your DAD's life...
Love the pictures of your trip to Nashville, and the camp looks like you. Seriously. And with the money you save, you can come home.
3 comments:
Comments to all your combined posts: That settles it - I am moving to Nashville. 4 hours away is closer that you have EVER lived to us!
Cute VEspa video - but did you ever leave the parking lot?
Your dad and I wish you would reconsider your cross-country trip (invest in qualified, insured shippers), if only because your Vespa (like your little car) is not built for that kind of brutal treatment, and such a trip would likely shorten its life by many, many miles. Not to mention it would shorten your DAD's life...
Love the pictures of your trip to Nashville, and the camp looks like you. Seriously. And with the money you save, you can come home.
Ditto to Deborah...
Loved the video - I was grinning from ear to ear. :)
Love that you own a Vespa. You are now that too cool friend. (in a good way of course)
I LOVE IT!! I laughed so much. Seriously, you are adorable. I want one so badly. And you are one hot babe.
Post a Comment