Spent some much needed time in the hot, sunny, gracious South with Simon.
I have to say, every single time I visit Nashville I come to a new and big decision in my life. This year's was no less big, but more on that later.
Here, a snapshot (well, a few) of my long lovely weekend.
I have to say, every single time I visit Nashville I come to a new and big decision in my life. This year's was no less big, but more on that later.
Here, a snapshot (well, a few) of my long lovely weekend.
We drank lots of good wine and watched a bad movie.

I bought this amazing candle, that smells like heaven.

We had gourmet popsicles. Me, multiple times. Where is Las Paletas in Santa Cruz?

We planted sunflowers, hostas, and herbs. Simon's house looks a-ma-zing.


1 comment:
did you really take all these photos!? they look professional!! i need you teach me how to use my camera... though i'm sure most of it is just raw talent.
ps i think my camera is slowly starting to die. :(
Post a Comment