Ok I thought I saw this in one of your photos {the little ball on your nose} and I was going to comment on it ... and then I thought it might have been a spot on the camera lens because I only saw it in one photo. But alas! You have a piercing! I love it!! I do have a bias though because I have one!
PS You have a GREAT nose, and I'm glad that you pierced it.
1 comment:
Ok I thought I saw this in one of your photos {the little ball on your nose} and I was going to comment on it ... and then I thought it might have been a spot on the camera lens because I only saw it in one photo. But alas! You have a piercing! I love it!! I do have a bias though because I have one!
PS You have a GREAT nose, and I'm glad that you pierced it.
Post a Comment