I hit 500 miles on my Vespa, actually two days ago. My celebration has been a bit delayed.
I am amazed I've gone 500 miles in one short month. I guess it's probably an easy thing to do for most people, but it seems like a lot.
Now, for more important things. I think my little motor-sickle needs a name. A proper name to call her. It's totally a her, by the way. So if you have any good ideas, I'm open to them.
Enjoy the day! I hope it's finally beautiful weather where you are, too.
10 comments:
maggie-moo? myrtle? deah? I'll keep working on it. The word in Italian means "wasp", what about bee-bee? Sting?
geez, you are good at this. i'll be pondering all the names...
i like how i didn't even know vespa means wasp. you are too smart.
...and the only thing i came up with was "the silver bullet".
fail.
How about "buzz" (as in wasp). Or your dad suggested "Miss B".
gary WOULD suggest "miss b". :)
i like myrtle, ismene, belulah, hippolyta, trinculo... hehe wow, i could go on and on.
new favorite: scout
think to kill a mocking bird.
i LOVE all these names. lets just never name the vespa, and instead just come up with creative names constantly. that sounds like more fun. and pilar, not a fail. i have already had people call it the silver bullet, so you're in good company! and liz: i've never read to kill a mockingbird, which is terrible i know. what's the short version of scout?
I like hypolyta - except it's a mouthful if your Vespa is running out into traffic and you are trying to stop it!
where in the world did you get the name hypolyta??
oh you stole it from liz! i can't even pronounce that name.
Post a Comment