I haven't taken a shower or changed my clothes in three days (I'm sure you can't tell from the photo), I've just packed and cleaned and walked around my house in a bit of an overwhelmed daze. Now it's T minus 3 hours til I have to be back at camp and there's still so much to do. To top it off, the Vespa dealership keeps sending me away with a pat on the back proclaiming 'there's nothing wrong with your Vespa!' only to have it die the next time I stop for gas. Turns out the fuel pump in tons of these bikes was just recalled and I am waiting for them to tow my Vespa yet again. At least I am vindicated.
3 comments:
Ah, you are my child. Get tough with them - and if that fails, break into hysterical screams in their showroom.
You are not updating very often. Is it because you have no life, or you have so MUCH life that you have no time to update?
I know, sorry about the lapse! I haven't been taking any photos and I feel like it's boring if there's nothing to look at in an entry. I'll do better, and for what its worth, I'll probably update way TOO much on the road.
Post a Comment