Too bad there isn't a huge map like this you could roll up and take with you.
I love how mobile being on a vespa makes you. Unlike stopping in a car, you can just hop off... No hassle... And see what you want. Does that make sense? Just seems like more of an ordeal in a car. Now who sounds lazy? :)
I didn't realize that this was not a round trip adventure that you were planning! I hope you will be returning to Santa Cruz, at least for a visit. I happen to think you're just one amazing gal and I've enjoyed every word that's ever come out of your mouth, seriously. You are so full of wisdom and God's love, it's apparent in all that you share. It was truly a blessing getting to know you. I'm praying for safe travels and wonderful things to come for you.
2 comments:
Too bad there isn't a huge map like this you could roll up and take with you.
I love how mobile being on a vespa makes you. Unlike stopping in a car, you can just hop off... No hassle... And see what you want. Does that make sense? Just seems like more of an ordeal in a car. Now who sounds lazy? :)
I didn't realize that this was not a round trip adventure that you were planning! I hope you will be returning to Santa Cruz, at least for a visit. I happen to think you're just one amazing gal and I've enjoyed every word that's ever come out of your mouth, seriously. You are so full of wisdom and God's love, it's apparent in all that you share. It was truly a blessing getting to know you. I'm praying for safe travels and wonderful things to come for you.
Post a Comment