...that I'm attempting to sort through. But good news, I'm route- planned up to Phoenix! I'll update with route specifics in the next few days once I've planned to Kansas (arrival hopefully 2 August).
My vacation starts August 2. How's THAT for great timing? I may have to go in to do payroll, but otherwise, we can watch movies on Netflix and I shall teach you to knit socks.
4 comments:
I hope you're not planning to pile all that on your Vespa = that WOULD be a sight to see.
My vacation starts August 2. How's THAT for great timing? I may have to go in to do payroll, but otherwise, we can watch movies on Netflix and I shall teach you to knit socks.
Oh man, can I please come? Knitting and Netflix?! I'll bring my baking skills and we'll be set. :)
Liz is officially invited.
Post a Comment