Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 19

And here I am, Nashville by lunch. It's true, in this photo I've pushed the camera button with my toe. I am a genious.

I woke up before dawn and was out of the campground fairly early, hoping to make it here and then reLAX. It rained on me most of the morning but it wasn't too hard and it kept the temps down which I was grateful for.

I enjoyed the churches in Tennessee...evidently they are trying to scare people into heaven. I wish I had a photo of the huge sign outside a church that said only this:

PREPARE TO MEET THY MAKER. (that's just creepy)

And this one:

The weather doesn't change in Hell. (good grief)

Anyway, I got to Nashville but Simon was at church. Good thing I inherited my dad's skills and broke in, and though Simon is still on his way home, I am happily sitting in the air-con and drinking a coke. Lawlessness does pay off, kids.

No comments: