So,l how did sleep?
Honest, I was not drinking with the other comment. I was multitasking and very poorly at that. The question was supposed to be "how did it sleep".
All in all I'm super happy with it. I've heard it takes a few times to get used to and I think that'll be true. But I overslept in it, so that's a good sign right? :)
it looks great! bravo!was it hard finding the right tree arrangement?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So,l how did sleep?
Honest, I was not drinking with the other comment. I was multitasking and very poorly at that. The question was supposed to be "how did it sleep".
All in all I'm super happy with it. I've heard it takes a few times to get used to and I think that'll be true. But I overslept in it, so that's a good sign right? :)
it looks great! bravo!
was it hard finding the right tree arrangement?
Post a Comment