Yep, that's nine toes.
Amarillo, TX to Oklahoma City, OK. 289 miles. Done.
And let me say, I'm so glad it's done. I got to the house of a friend of Simon's...and they're gone on vacation so I relaxed, swam in their pool, and enjoyed the air-con immensely. A stop in Tulsa tomorrow night, then home to Pittsburg for a week! I'm so looking forward to a break from the heat (because I will hide out inside all week watching movies and hanging out with my Lizzie who's coming to visit!).
3 comments:
i love all your number photos. i can't wait to see what you come up with as you get to 2 digits!
and hoorah for swimming and air-conditioning. do you get to stay there tonight? (note: this may be a stupid question.)
:) love love you. can't wait to see you THIS WEEK!
We are excited to see you as well!
love your nine toes!!
I did not know liz was coming to visit...go out to eat some great supper on me!! I get to see her on Aug 11-14 yeah as i miss her too!!
ps i have to apologize...if you havent figured it out by now i just TODAY read all your blog pgs and added comments(for shame for shame). Blame it on my age or the crazy changing summer schedule each week but i Forgot Forgot Forgot to tune in to your blog each day. SO at least i left you belated comments for a closer, after the fact read, on another day...
Post a Comment