Friday, August 5, 2011

1 comment:

Nancy Helms-Cox said...

Hi Betsy, This is Nancy, MA's sister. I'm visiting Camp RWG and she said I should read your blog. I did, and it was a fun, inspiring read. Makes me want to go out and get a Vespa. Maybe when I'm 65 and my kids are all out of the house.
I hope you are keeping stats on all of this! ;)
MA took me to Fleet Feet yesterday and your brother sold me a new pair of running shoes, along with a bunch of "stuff." Now I have no money for the rest of my vacation. It will be worth it if I can get rid of my aches and pains and start running again.
I pray your the rest of your journey will be awesome and filled with God moments. Thanks for sharing it in such a fun way. NLH