Friday, September 2, 2011

Fruit Stand

On a whim I turned around to stop at a fruit stand I passed, to FINALLY eat a Georgia peach. Turns out, ironically enough, all the fruit was from South Carolina. But I met this wonderful couple who had me come sit on the bed of the truck, fed me all the free fruit I could handle, and hugged me when I left, telling me to come back soon to see them.

They also said, we have a son, too. "he's also single. And good looking". They were practically nudging me.

Then the husband got up to sell fruit and a lull in the conversation with his wife brought to my ears the sound of him (I kid you not) asking three different guys if they wanted a girlfriend! And pointing to me!

I left pretty quickly after that :)

But it really was such a nice stop.

2 comments: