1 Vespa.
17 States.
5800 miles.
23 days.
Stayed with 19 different families.
Camped 4 times.
Took over 700 photos.
Drove through rain 6 times.
Ran out of gas once.
Rode at night once.
Nervous breakdown: once.
Weird looks: 4 million. And counting.
0 blown tires.
0 mechanical failures.
0 moments of fear caused by another person.
0 nights when I couldn't find a place to sleep.
0 days when I didn't learn something crucial about myself and God.
0 moments of regret.
From June 10 when my Surf girls arrived, to September 2 when I arrived in St. Simons....
BEST. SUMMER. EVER.
5 comments:
GREAT stats. how perfect to end your summer adventure on labor day weekend.
we're still rooting for you dear friend!
can't wait to see your new home.
So what you are telling us is: Vespa rocks!
Great accomplishment, and as for the weird looks... wouldn't have happened in Europe I guess.
Glad that you were safe and sound all the time, sound like you had a blast.
Where will you be headed next?
Praise the Lord Betsy! Prayers Answered 100%
AN AMAZING JOURNEY BY AN AMAZING YOUNG WOMAN..CONGRATS!! AND THANKS FOR SHARING THOSE AMAZING STATS...THE OLDER I GET THE MORE I REALIZE IT IS THE PEOPLE NOT THE PLACES OR THINGS IN OUR LIVES THAT MEAN THE MOST IN OUR LIVES AND NOW YOU HAVE A WHOLE NEW SET OF PEOPLE TO ADD TO YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCES.
LOVE YOU BETSEY GIRL!! HAVE A GREAT STAFF WEEK TO SETTLE INTO YOUR BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDINGS...
So proud of your accomplishments this summer and excited for your new adventure! Love and prayers!
Post a Comment