I am ashamed to say it, but I have been glued to this book. I actually went out into charleston yesterday to buy the 2nd of the trilogy. I did do a fair amount of sight seeing but also a fair amount of reading in the park. Sigh.
When I was in London the first time, Marianne had just taught me to crochet. I totally missed the "Changing of the Guards", whilst crocheting intently on a man's tie. I get it.
3 comments:
When I was in London the first time, Marianne had just taught me to crochet. I totally missed the "Changing of the Guards", whilst crocheting intently on a man's tie. I get it.
I was obsessed with that series until I finished it. It was such an easy read!
Andy talked me into not bringing book 3 with me this weekend. Guess what I just bought at the Milwaukee Airport?
Good thing I had only borrowed my friend's at home otherwise I would have 2 of the same. But it would be worth it. Oh(!) so worth it.
Post a Comment