I'm in Savannah this morning, waking up at Starbuck's, getting ready to do some exploring. (listening to Shakira because she makes me want to dance...don't judge me.)
And I'm actually really sad. I don't want to make this trip last any longer; it is time to be done. But I am still really sad.
Anyway, last drive today to St Simons, and finally, to see the beach!
It's kind of like having children. You are really happy to see them all grown up and independent - but it is the saddest thing ever to have your parenting days over. I am SO proud of what you have accomplished!
2 comments:
YAYAYA! You're almost there! I won't judge you for Shakira. I've got all of the lyrics to 'Hips don't lie' memorized.
It's kind of like having children. You are really happy to see them all grown up and independent - but it is the saddest thing ever to have your parenting days over. I am SO proud of what you have accomplished!
Post a Comment