I was blowing to get the fire going and I kept getting so dizzy I thought I was going to pass out. My camp host friend laughed when I told him and said, 'welll, you ARE at 8000 feet'.
Hey this is Simon's friend Steve (we met back at Easter). Camping tip: If you have room for a frisbee, in addition to flying fun, they make a GREAT fan for getting campfires going (and you don't lose your breath).
Your trip is rad. Very envious. I've got an old Honda 400 motorcycle I mainly ride to work and back so your two wheeled trek is really amazing. Godspeed!
i felt like i was dying or really out of shape on my first trip to CO with KT for college orientation but then i remembered we were at 5000 ft when i regained my dignity hehe!! I first learned how to pace my breathing when hiking in the CA MTS with my Aunt Fern at age 18.
2 comments:
Hey this is Simon's friend Steve (we met back at Easter). Camping tip: If you have room for a frisbee, in addition to flying fun, they make a GREAT fan for getting campfires going (and you don't lose your breath).
Your trip is rad. Very envious. I've got an old Honda 400 motorcycle I mainly ride to work and back so your two wheeled trek is really amazing. Godspeed!
i felt like i was dying or really out of shape on my first trip to CO with KT for college orientation but then i remembered we were at 5000 ft when i regained my dignity hehe!! I first learned how to pace my breathing when hiking in the CA MTS with my Aunt Fern at age 18.
Post a Comment