Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shout out to the new Mr. And Mrs. who got hitched moments before this photo was taken in a park in Monroe, NM. A wedding-goer stopped to talk, and when he found out where I was coming from said, "Well you're in redneck country now. This here's our weddin'.". The bride was in a fancy dress and the groom in a hot pink vest. Ten gallon cowboy hats everywhere. The happy couple was busy getting into the Monroe fire truck which was taking them to the Monroe Senior Center for the reception. May your life be filled with even more laughter than I had at that moment!

I love NM.

3 comments:

Ken said...

I am loving this trip. Your pictures are great!! The trip is going way to fast. Next thing you know you will be there and I will have to set here at the computer waiting for the next adventure.
Ken

liz said...

this is a great photo of you. beautiful.

i have to agree - this trip is going so fast!

hot pink vest - oh my.

CJE said...

you look beautiful Betsey girl..this trip must be agreeing with you!!

My brother gets his teeth done in Mexico so i went with him on his last trip( last summer)...stays in a TX border town...i know of what you speak!!