Friday, July 29, 2011

So I'm Off!

I left the campsite this morning feeling completely ready to be done with this trip. I tried to eat some granola but felt super nauseous and was afraid I'd puke it up. I know it's not romantic to say, but today I'm not feeling any of this. I know it'll be fine and I'll get over it, it was just a rough morning - I went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 5.45 and was still exhausted. Blah.

Heading into Albuquerque today to stay with some gracious friends of Ed's. Pray that the rain falls lightly!

And thanks for reading.

Love, Betsy




Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

CJE said...

aww betsey girl... sorry you were having a bad morning...try your ear buds at night to help you sleep?? We are all here rooting for you travling woman....you can do it ...go girl!!!!