I am actually tearing up at The Jungle (a horrible indoor play place, celebrating Jordon's birthday), reading through all of your posts. I am SO proud of you and am very envious of your adventure! You're an AMAZING gal and I love you to pieces. We'll be praying for you all the time!!! This is an EPIC journey!
ade: thank you for your constant prayers and encouragement. I love you girl and can't wait to hang in Chicago!
michele: took me a minute to figure out who you were but can I just say, I miss you guys so much. You are an amazing family and I can't wait to come visit you guys!
3 comments:
That's so awesome!! I had lots of people pray for you that it wouldnt hit your or go near you and it definitely did not go near you! Praise the Lord!
I am actually tearing up at The Jungle (a horrible indoor play place, celebrating Jordon's birthday), reading through all of your posts. I am SO proud of you and am very envious of your adventure! You're an AMAZING gal and I love you to pieces. We'll be praying for you all the time!!! This is an EPIC journey!
ade: thank you for your constant prayers and encouragement. I love you girl and can't wait to hang in Chicago!
michele: took me a minute to figure out who you were but can I just say, I miss you guys so much. You are an amazing family and I can't wait to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment