Friday, July 29, 2011

Day Seven

Yes, that sure is a backwards 7. I thought it was the right way but my iPod flipped it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. And I'm too lazy to fix it.

Anyway, Greer AZ to Albuquerque NM. 210 miles...plus at least 40 wasted miles, but that story to come.

It started out a rough day but after I updated it got better and better. A few days ago I decided to put one earbud in when I rode the long empty stretches and it made all the difference to have some good tunes. Anything under about 55 is a good speed to listen to music to. When I hit 60, the wind is just too loud. So today I had some great music which helped; there was rain everywhere but none of it hit me so it was cool most of the day; finally, my biggest fiasco turned into my favorite story. Yay life.

1 comment:

CJE said...

when i get crazy tired climbing hills cross country skiing in winter my mp3 player with earbuds and a bit of tunes from carol king, fernando ortega or others helps me sail away...ahhhhh music paves the way to a great day!!