Friday, July 29, 2011

I almost forgot!

Shout-out to the well-mannered ducks at the park who snoozed next to me and didn't beg once. To the two old men who chatted me up in the thrift store parking lot. Herb: (looking wishfully and hopefully at Vesperton, ' I have lots of scooters at home but I'd trade 'em all for this one'. Stan: (looking sternly at Herb) 'Herb, I don't think this gal is willing to make that trade'. To Jim for the amazing music he floated me, and to Java Blues for their perfectly comfy couch and their non-stop play of CCR since I got in here. Finally a huge shout out to Uncle Chris and Aunt Nancy who sponsored this update and Java Blues coffee. Thank you SO MUCH!

1 comment:

Deborah Gugala said...

My goodness- you are your Grannie's baby girl. Did you know she did this every summer (on a smaller scale)? She would go camping all by herself for 2 weeks every year. Loved all the posts and pictures today! And be sure to call me when you land each day to let me know you are safe! I love you!