I don't know if you can see what this is...it's cows. Thousands of them. No grass in sight. Some looked already dead. I started to tear up a bit (don't judge me!) because it is a miserable thing for anything living to be in there. It was over 100 degrees and they were crammed in there. But then I got downwind and the stench was so bad I started gagging and I seriously thought I was going to puke in my helmet. My throttle was completely open and I couldn't get away, they were for miles and miles.
I passed a sign that was completely white, with plain black letters only. I laughed out loud. It read simply this: Beef is Nutritious! I kid you not. I was liking Texas less and less.
3 comments:
this is so sad. it's hard to see this in documentaries and hard to read in books. but it really sucks that my friend passed it on her vespa.
people, buy better quality meat and shut these places down! or better yet, eat less meat.
We do both, a 2 oz steak is a big deal ay my house.
yuk.... humane farming HFA needs more attention...and americans need to eat less beef...i have come to buy almost no beef now. Chickens have it even worse...we need to care about this and where our food comes from!!
I just got a mailing from the HFA and the headline read "Meat industry seeking to outlaw photos of farm animal cruelty"....how about elimianating the cruelty and we wont have to photograph it to stop you from doing it!!
Post a Comment