Monday, July 25, 2011

No more desert photos

Because I was just trying to get through it. But then...I snuck into AZ (I didn't even see a welcome sign!), and I saw these. The first sign read, 'wild burros in road. Caution around curves.'. So of COURSE I was praying for wild burros. I think I was singing something like 'Come on BURROS! Get in the ROAD!'. Silly camp song, anyone?

Alas, who can frolic on a road in 111 degree heat? I think they were all hiding.

2 comments:

liz said...

burros! so fun! like limpets but not really. i want to hear your song when i see you. :) i think polly would be friends with the burros... and otis too.

CJE said...

i can hear your funny song in my head...yes making up tunes can help the time fly by...i do it all the time...hehe i love burros!!